Day 2 may 9th 3:10pm


Today some students had to work on finishing their SBAC, which is the standardized test in Connecticut. Mrs Westerback her homeroom class and I watched inside out to keep the students not taking tests occupied like the other teachers were. During the regular course, we worked on I-Wish poems where students would write a 7-line poem using the same start for each line. To help students think more about creating poetry and planning what they want to write a poem about. While watching class I realized how much things have changed since I was in sixth grade with all of the work being mostly on chrome books now. students today needed help staying focused and on task which makes sense because of having to sit down so long this morning due to SBAC. I worked from 7:45 am to 3:00 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 May 22nd 4:00pm

Day 10 May 19th 5:54pm