Day 3 may 10th 10:03pm

Today in class we worked on extended metaphor poems. Which is a continuation of what we worked on Monday. We also spent a large portion of class guessing metaphors in poems. This was a very fun and interactive activity where Mrs Westerback would put a poem up on the board and students would have to guess what it is a metaphor for. It was interesting to see students interpret the poems in different ways. Also after working here for three days I am becoming reaccustomed to the school. I had forgotten that every day they stand up and say the pledge of allegiance. I think it’s interesting that we don’t say it at all at proctor although we aren't a public school we are still an American school And honestly I believe we should say it at some point in the day. I spent a large portion of the middle of my day grading poems that were written over the last two days. I covered one of Mrs. Westerbacks class with a sub because she had meetings to go to. I had an amazing time and basically taught the class because I had seen her teach it 3 times today. 

I worked from 7:45 am to 3:00 pm. 

I have now worked 21 hrs and 45 minutes in total.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 May 22nd 4:00pm

Day 2 may 9th 3:10pm

Day 10 May 19th 5:54pm