Day 5 may 12th 7:12pm

Today in class students worked on how to write poems easily by writing Just Because stanzas and turning them into poems. The objective of the lesson was to work in opposites. For Example, a poem would start with just because I am ____ and would lead to three lines where you say I am not ___. After writing one or two students would extend the poem into multiple stanzas. After completing Just Because Poems students moved to create I don’t understand poems which work basically the same as Just Because poems but it is a different way for students to think about writing stanza poems. During classes, Mrs. Westerback asked me to work on a simile personification slideshow for classes in a few days. I had a hard time finding poems that accurately worked with the lesson but I had a lot of fun working on it and reading tons of different poems. 

I worked from 7:45 am to 3:00 pm.

I have now worked 36 hrs and 15 minutes in total.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 May 22nd 4:00pm

Day 2 may 9th 3:10pm

Day 10 May 19th 5:54pm