Day 6 may 15th 11:27pm





In class students today focused on similes in poems. This lesson proved to be easier for students to understand due to working on metaphors before. To understand similes we used poems containing similes as examples for how students can write their own similes within poems. Students towards the end of classes also worked on editing some of their previous poems. I also worked on grading poetry interviews from last Monday for Mrs. Westerback in my free time. I was also given the opportunity to watch/control the students' Chromebooks. This was a very interesting job for me to revive because I could see what every student was working on and I could shut tabs unrelated to class. I also stayed after school today to work with Mrs. Westerbacks extra help group after school. This was a cool experience because I got to help students with other subjects and not only English. I worked from 7:45 am to 4:00 pm. I have now worked 44 hrs and 30 minutes in total.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 may 9th 3:10pm

Day 10 May 19th 5:54pm

Day 11 May 22nd 4:00pm